From: lorenzohgh at nsrg-security.com (Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro)
Subject: Supposed SaS "encryption" weak - Coments and Infor about wrong claims

Thanks for the info.
Yeah , i will correct the encoded header ( comment ) now.
But , it's easy to identify the encoding in first view:
1.-browsers doesn't support real time page encryption
because for it you must choose javascript...so
currently are not available fast methods to encrypt pages
in real time and keep the key of encryption secure.
There are libraries like MD5-JS,SHA1-JS , etc for do
encryption in one way: client->client not server->client.
2.-The javascript functions uses simple encoding standard code , that can be
identified with a minimal JS Knowledge.

Best regards to all ;-) ,
PS: I'm working in a md5 file hash system for pages
( yo keep the md5 hashes in a secure file and a script
compares the hashes to the file hashes for check
hacked pages or trojaniced php scripts , a new form
to attack servers that i will to explain in my next paper UWAHCK ).