From: smearp at mac.com (Sean Earp)
Subject: Re: Any news on www.kievonline.org site?

All-

Hopefully this will be the last word regarding kievonline so we can get
back to discussing Full Disclosure, and not annoying spam...   Recently
updated at the site <http://www:kievonline.org>...

Dear Visitor;

If you came to this website because  you received a SPAM and/or a hate
e-mail from admin@...vonline.org? please  read the following
announcement:

?

To Whom It May Concern;

In recent days, we have been  attacked by individuals who hacked or
used some type of program(s) which sent  out an unknown amount of
emails to many individuals and companies using our  domain name
(kievonline.org) with the above mentioned email address
:(admin@...vonline.org) We  do not have such an email address setup.

Be advised, we at kievonline.org DID  NOT send you this email, it did
not get sent from our mail server, it got  sent to you by these
individuals who hacked or tried to hack into our server.  Our hosting
company notified us regarding these emails and together we decided  to
temporally disable this website.

We regret and apologize to all of you  whom have been harassed in any
shape or form. Please forward the email to your  ISP (Internet Service
Provider) and they might be able to trace it from where it had
originated.

We have contacted the local authorities  in the USA and abroad (we
believe that these individuals are not from the USA).  We have a trace
of their IP addresses and other valuable information which will  assist
the authorities upon who we are dealing with.

In closing we would like to comment that  this website has been set up
for the use of an online forum (bulletin board) for  students of the
Kiev School as a tool to keep in touch (general chat). This website and
its  members have not and will not have acted in such a terrible manner.

PS We hope to have this forum up in  running in the near future.

Yours truly,

M.A.

Administrator