From: mlande at bellsouth.net (Mary Landesman)
Subject: FW: Last Microsoft Patch

> Thanks for the reminder on that.

So much of the focus is on the appearance of the email itself, sometimes
these smaller details are easy to forget, i.e. the fact that it can also
send itself as a bounce message or that it spoofs a variety of from
addresses. I wonder sometimes if the focus on the patch masquerade has
actually helped Swen's efforts to spread, since all the cautions are about
one specific facet of it. Hence, those users who aren't expecting it to be
in a bounce message might believe the bounce message to be legitimate and be
more inclined to open the attachment, not having "heard" about this as being
a threat.

> organic memory parity error

My new favorite phrase! Now if I can only remember it...

-- Mary