From: brett at hutley.net (Brett Hutley)
Subject: Coding securely, was Linux (in)security

Chris Eagle wrote:

> [...]

So you're saying I don't need to worry if a file pointer is NULL before
passing it through to fprintf()? So I don't need to worry if an argument
to strcpy() is NULL? Or are you trying to say that the standard library
is badly written?

--
Brett Hutley [MAppFin,CISSP,SANS GCIH]
mailto:brett@...ley.net