From: lorenzohgh at nsrg-security.com (Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro)
Subject: NASA WebSites Multiple Vulnerabilities ADVISORY opened to public access ( NASA websites Patched )

Mortis,
is true , the owrd stupid comes but comes from you
you are wrong at all , do you read the link text to nessus ? Miscelaneous
Info about nasa.gov
and the whole report made by me ( not nessus ) ?
i think not
i think its too dificult for youabother thing you said, yo said cell , stay
in cell,
ok , you definately don't know nothing about laws of Spain
i didn't make illegal things but if i did them , a 14 boy in prison ??
hahahahaha
you are reaaallly strange...
i'm not living in your world i think , i'm not living in wonder world i
think too
xD
and how many perssonalities you hyave ? you said Mortis about one hundred
times....
Mortis , Mortis , Mortis , Mortis , Mortis , Mortis.
Mortis !
hahahaha
please don't make this type of insulting spam ,
this type of messages is better to be mailed private if you want
something...
but you want only appear trying to anoid me so you are a little bit stupid
you are not the fantastic people of full-disclosure , you are another boy
that wants to fuck others time and waste it
if you want to try to disturb me , send private mails and don't use the
super-leim mail bomber of the day xD
and of course , try to say real ,  tru and correct things !
best regards -------------------------------
0x00->Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro
0x01->\x74\x72\x75\x6c\x75\x78
0x02->The truth is out there,
0x03-> outside your mind .
PGP: Keyfingerprint
4ACC D892 05F9 74F1 F453  7D62 6B4E B53E 9180 5F5B
ID: 0x91805F5B
\x6e\x73\x72\x67
\x73\x65\x63\x75\x72\x69\x74\x79
\x72\x65\x73\x65\x61\x72\x63\x68