From: mbassett at omaha.com (Bassett, Mark)
Subject: Linux (in)security (Was: Re: Re: No Subject)

I don't see where this turned into a personal attack vector.  Sure not
every *nix user knows what they are doing, I never said they did.  All
I'm saying is that in my experience, most people who run *nix know what
the hell they are doing.  I'll have you know I patch systems immediately
(after fully testing the effects of the patch in my lab) If you don't
agree with my opinion, that's perfectly fine.  The reason 80% of the
email in full-disclosure goes straight to my trash bin is because of
ridiculous personal attacks from people like you.  Grow up.

Mark Bassett
Network Administrator
World media company
Omaha.com