From: jynx_hack at yahoo.com (Jynx Security)
Subject: Re: Hacking Course Israel

Hi,
You gave me a couple more courses to look at - thanks.
Its always good to know what is out there. I'll let you know if I find any other courses in my search.

bye.
Jynx

"Andy Cuff [Talisker]" <lists@...uritywizardry.com> wrote:
Hi,
Ethical Hacking /Pen Testing training is a highly competitive area you'll
probably find that many of the companies providing the training will come to
Israel to provide the training on your premises this will also give you some
scope to tweak the course content to be more specific to your requirements.
I have just updated my page which details a few dozen such courses.
http://www.securitywizardry.com/hacking.htm as always if you know of any
that I'm missing please let me know

Hope it helps
take care