From: dufresne at winternet.com (Ron DuFresne)
Subject: Fw: Red Hat Linux end-of-life update and
 transition planning

<rofl>  cool thing about sun lately is they just plain tell ya, don't use
ours, we aren't gonna fix and maintain it now, go build yer own from
source.  They did that with ftpd <wu_ftpd mind you> and I believe
recommend the same now for sendmail.

And a slackware admin could follow that mindset easy.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Jeremiah Cornelius wrote:

> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
	***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.