From: mlthumann at ids-guide.de (Michael Thumann)
Subject: UPDATE: PSK Cracking using IKE Aggressive Mode

Hi,

we just release a Vulnerability scanner for the PSK Attack we've described
in april in our paper 'PSK Cracking using IKE Aggressive Mode'.
The scanner is freely available from our website:
www.ernw.de/download/ikeprobe.zip

The paper itself is available from our website too. Take a look at
www.ernw.de/download/pskattack.pdf

Today we have some advancements in the cracking tools too. Mao integrated
the PSK cracking function in his tool Cain & Abel (www.oxid.it). Cain &
Abel can crack MD5 and SHA1 based preshared keys while ikecrack can only
crack MD5 based preshared keys.

Cheers
Michael

Michael Thumann        mlthumann@...-guide       www.ids-guide.de
Public Key available at http://www.ids-guide.de/MichaelThumann.asc
PGP Fingerprint:
8633 D9E3 E90E F18E A70A  6321 A8CF 6A87 EC79 7B59