From: ggilliss at netpublishing.com (Gregory A. Gilliss)
Subject: Feeding Stray Cats

I get such a kick out of these threads, which invariably generate
*gobs* of discussion that has *nothing* to do with security...maybe
we need the "FD subscribers opinions on FD" list.

Let's face it...this list is a mixed bag - some with clue, some without.
My personal suggestion (flames off list pls) is that those with clue (you
know who you are) do a google on "gracious" because clue comes with
responsibility. Where would the clued be without those who went before
to help smooth the path to clueness?

Speaking of responsibility, in a security related vein, those caring about
the signal to noise ratio of the list who would like to flame me anyway
may flame me live and in person.  I am giving a security talk (an
ill-prepared one, likely) in the SF Bay Area at BAFUG:

http://www.bafug.org/

The talk is on CBOSS and TrustedBSD and security in general. So come eat
this Thursday in Millbrae. So come on down and have at it (tip nicely pls).

And to those who filtered this post, too bad :-p

--
Gregory A. Gilliss, CISSP                              E-mail: greg@...liss.com
Computer Security                             WWW: http://www.gilliss.com/greg/