From: james.burnes at gwl.com (Burnes, James)
Subject: Microsoft prepares security assault on Linu

Volker:

What you describe is support.  I'm glad you actually extracted good support
from MS.  Other's mileage may vary.

Liability is another thing entirely.  It's legal responsibility for having
written, distributed and sold an inferior or broken product that causes
someone else harm or damage.

I'd like to see MS take *that* kind of responsibility without a protracted
and very expensive court fight.