From: jonathan at nuclearelephant.com (Jonathan A. Zdziarski)
Subject: Feeding Stray Cats

I suggest we keep this list open as a discussion group and create a
full-disclosure-announce list or something similar that is moderated and
designed only for the purpose of releasing vulnerability information,
exploit code, etc.  Or perhaps full-disclosure-discussion and
full-disclosure-security lists...either way you get my point.

Then the people who want to put up with the spam can put up with
it...and the people who just want the meat can get it, most importantly
leaving an unmoderated list for those concerned about becoming a
bugtraq.