From: netninja at hotmail.kg (Adik)
Subject: Frontpage Extensions Remote Command Execution

Hello Nick,

NJ> Has anyone even had any luck reproducing this?  I can't for the life of
NJ> me get a crash...

What i learned from this overflow was that there is a difference
between sending 500 'A's and sending 500 'X's. sending 500 'A' even
more doesn't trigger access violation on dllhost process. however if u
send 500 'X's u'll get acces violation. well at least thats what i
noticed. maybe i'm wrong. so sometimes sendin different strings
might generate different results.

--
Best regards,
 Adik                            mailto:netninja@...mail.kg