From: lhand at co.la.ca.us (Larry Hand)
Subject: Fwd: YOUR PAYPAL.COM ACCOUNT EXPIRES

Anyone else seeing this? It comes with an attachment Paypal.asp.scr.
Anyone know what it is? It sure looks suspicious.

Subject: YOUR PAYPAL.COM ACCOUNT EXPIRES
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 03:29:00 -0500
From: PayPal.com <donotreply@...pal.com>
To: lhand@...la.ca.us

Dear PayPal member,

PayPal would like to inform you about some important information regarding
your PayPal account. This account, which is associated with this email address
will be expiring within five business days.  We apologize for any inconvenience
that this may cause, but this is occurring because all of our customers are
required to update their account settings with their personal information.

We are taking these actions because we are implementing a new security
policy on our website to insure everyone's absolute privacy. To avoid any

interruption in PayPal services then you will need to run the application that
we have sent with this email (see attachment) and follow the instructions.
Please do not send your personal information through email, as it will not be
as secure.

IMPORTANT! If you do not update your information with our secure application
within the next five business days then we will be forced to deactivate your
account and you will not be able to use your PayPal account any longer. It
is strongly recommended that you take a few minutes out of your busy day
and complete this now.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE VIA EMAIL! This mail is sent by an
automated message system and the reply will not be received.

Thank you for using PayPal.