From: lhand at co.la.ca.us (Larry Hand)
Subject: Fwd: YOUR PAYPAL.COM ACCOUNT EXPIRES

On Thursday 13 November 2003 04:43 pm, Larry Hand wrote:
> Anyone else seeing this? It comes with an attachment Paypal.asp.scr.
> Anyone know what it is? It sure looks suspicious.

And a bunch of people answered! Thanks to you all.

Thanks for the links. I expect it's that MiMail trojan. It's rare that a
virus gets through the filters here. Apparently it's a new variant which
slipped in before the newest AV signature updates were installed. Since NAI
didn't find out about it until today, I guess that's reasonable :-)

As for the yahoo involvement, my headers (I should have included the full
headers the first time, oops, my bad.) were: