From: Bojan.Zdrnja at LSS.hr (Bojan Zdrnja)
Subject: Fwd: YOUR PAYPAL.COM ACCOUNT EXPIRES

NAI
> didn't find out about it until today, I guess that's reasonable :-)

That is why you should implement content blocking at your e-mail server.
There is absolutely no reason to allow .scr files to go around. If you had
this blocked, it would stop MiMail-I without AV updates.
Also, note that this attachment has double extension, which should also be
automatically blocked.

You can check unsafe extensions list at Microsoft's Web site:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;262631

Regards,

Bojan Zdrnja
CISSP