From: michael at bluesuperman.com (Michael Gale)
Subject: SPAM and "undisclosed recipients"

Hello,

	There are plenty of anti-spam solutions out there, for those who look.
Many have been posted to this list.

Post:
--snip--
From: Michael Gale <michael@...esuperman.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com>
Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] a PGP signed mail? Has to be spam!
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:39:26 -0700

Anti-spam tools - DCC, Razor, RBL, Bayesian Statistical Token Analysis
and then whitelist and blacklist.
--snip--

The above list are freely available - if you know how to set them up :)
It not then look at http://www.mxtreme.com/

I believe this is the top of the line anti-spam tool out there -- using
mostly all of the above list but providing a GUI and anti-virus.

Michael.