From: dan at losangelescomputerhelp.com (Daniel H. Renner)
Subject: [Fwd: windowsupdate.microsoft.com limits on how
	many times a computer can access it]

You obviously don't know that when you go to windowsupdate.microsoft.com
that you are redirected to v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com which is
located at 216.52.232.135...

Or that you can get to the site directly with the above address instead
of using one of MS's redir.dll link called "Windows Update"...

--

Dan Renner
President