From: khermansen at ht-technology.com (Kristian Hermansen)
Subject: New virus

Damn, I wanna f*ck Mary too.  Let me see those pics!!!

Kristian Hermansen

PS - I can't believe that people don't die laughing when they read this
email.  Who the hell would ever write an email like that and hope to keep
their girlfriend?  Whose girlfriend lets them take sex pics, lol?  And why
would he send them after this unfortunate "no condom" incident?  So many
questions ;-)