From: jussi at mataaratanga.com (jussi jaakonaho)
Subject: Nokia IPSO

ipso is based on freebsd.
http://www.phoneboy.com/article.php?story=20030817020854465&query=ipso

_jussi

-----Original Message-----
From: full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com
[mailto:full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com] On Behalf Of Sandro
Littke
Sent: 26. marraskuuta 2003 16:48
To: Keith W. McCammon
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Nokia IPSO

IPSO is BSDi based. That is far away now from BSD. BSDi is a closed
licence. There are a lot of modifications, and they are black boxed.
Checkpoint runs (for performance reasons) in real kernel space at BSDi
for instance. So you might talk about IPSO security, but it might be
only reflections of the reality what you actually see, thats my point.

Beste regards, Sandro Littke.

--
Sandro Littke <sl@...ec.net>