From: MChenetz at comcast.net (Michael Chenetz)
Subject: Wireless Security

Patrick,
	I am currently working on a wireless solution for some big
enterprises. The solution we chose was to implement WPA2 which includes AES
encryption. We wanted something cheap for businesses to deploy while
maintaining a high level of security. WPA2 is part of the forthcoming
802.11i security standard. Although it is not ratified, many devices have it
implemented already. Anything with the broadcom 802.11g chipset has AES with
WPA2.

	If you are worried about central management and authentication level
encryption, you should go with a radius server and client. We chose funks
solutions which uses TTLS to authenticate the client and encrypt the data.
After the user info is verified it sends the encryption to the AP to use AES
between the client and itself. If you need more info, feel free to respond
back.

Michael Chenetz
Network Security Analyst
Dynamic Strategies