From: gazpa at euskalnet.net (gazpa)
Subject: "The Rotten File" ( XFTeam IRC Chat log - script
 kiddies - just for fun )

Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro wrote:

>Here you can find a chat log between Daniel Barttlet ( NSRG-Security
>Research member and my friend ) with the "staff" of the XFteam hax0rs ( xD )
>

>They are kiddies...
>I was looking the files and there are only high-risk-rated exploits
>downloaded from packet storm , ptrace , etc .

As it seems in your last posts, you are obsessed with *kiddies* and you
blame about exploits downloaded from Web.
I'm go to ignore that you say about (your afinity to) Neworder (xD). Is
Neworder a guru security site? xDD
You talk about NSRG (.::-No Secure Root Group Security Research-::.),
and you sign with his URL (http://www.nsrg-security.com), and as i see,
in your *downloads* section ( http://www.nsrg-security.com/downloads/ ),
you store Unix Exploits, Win32 Exploits, and a Trojan (SubSeven, xD. I
remind it as a toy of my infance that I alternate whit Lego).
And you talk in *Papers* section about 'Cross Site Scripting', 'SQL
Injection' and 'Hotmail Hacking'. Thanks again for remember my infance.
And you blame about kiddies ???
What is that, a challenge about who is the best kiddie???
You recruit them in your site, or you have any kind of envie about XFteam???
It's possible that they can be *kiddies*. BUT is sure that you are one.

>the XFteam hax0rs ( xD )
>http://dans.lockedbox.net/notes/xfteam.txt
>Just for fun and self explanatory.

Yes, yor friend Daniel is the funniest. I saw that you grouped with more
*kiddies*.

>XFTeam is one of the million kiddies groups from Brasil.
>Just a group that tries to exploit and damage servers by using latest cgi
>bugs ,
>0day exploits , etc.

Downloaded from your site???

> off-topic: i'm sending this email from my new notebook running debian
> linux 3.0rc1 , installed by hand with last updates from official
> repositories.

You install debian packages by hand ??? Wow !!!
Try to build it from scratch, you will surprise about what linux is.
(Yes from tarballs. http://www.linuxpeople.cc/howto/tarhowto.htm . I
think you will see this Howto usefull).