From: khermansen at ht-technology.com (Kristian Hermansen)
Subject: (Was: Re: Yahoo Instant Messenger YAUTO.DLL buffer overflow)

OK, now that I've pissed everyone off and made a scene about it, I'm sorry
(polite).  You have all just participated in a psychological study that is
my final project due next week before finals.  Thank you all so very much
for participating and not even knowing it ;-)

Kristian Hermansen
khermansen@...technology.com