From: jsage at finchhaven.com (John Sage)
Subject: Administrivia: Off-topic Posts

hmm..

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 02:15:43PM +0000, John Cartwright wrote:
> From: John Cartwright <johnc@...k.org.uk>
> To: full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
> Subject: [Full-Disclosure] Administrivia: Off-topic Posts
> Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:15:43 +0000
>
> Hi
>
> The recent influx of subscriptions to the list has resulted in a
> number of off-topic posts that clearly violate the list charter.
> (Please see http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html).
>
> As the charter is traditionally posted on the 9th of every month, I
> felt I should address this issue ahead of time and outline what Len
> and I are doing to prevent noise and off-topic threads on FD.

/* snip */

OK.

And just why is this cr*p apparently still be accepted by this list,
and delivered to the members of this list?

True, I can and do filter this cr*p out, but after your pronouncement
I have yet to see that you actually have the backbone to *do* anything
about this idiocy...

-Mutt: =Luz3rz_L1zt [Msgs:364 Old:41 Post:1 1.9M]--(threads/date)--(end)