From: gazpa at euskalnet.net (gazpa)
Subject: About my last posts ( in reply of morning_wood@...gapore.net
 ) : Excuses

Dear Lorenzo:

Forget me!!!
It's sufficient demostrated that you are (windows) kiddie....
Yes, if you want, you are the best...
All we, are kiddies...
You are Sherlock Holmes (I like your hard investigations)...
But, please, forget us all !!!
Leave that list and join [not-security-adolescents], please.

P.D.: And, yes I know what is mozilla , but you ??? --->
http://advisories.nsrg-security.com/Nasa.gov-MV/screenshots/XSS-LARC.gif