From: gui at goddessmoon.org (Poof)
Subject: Saddam Hussein Captured

Actually, what I asked is what it had to do with the list. The point I was
trying to make is why is he sending HTML email.

Anyhow, yes, I'm sure it'll affect the computers/security in some way-
However currently that way isn't evident. When it is... Sure post away.

Otherwise... You could post anything in the 'hopes' that it'll affect the
security industry.

Meh, I'm not making ANY sense even to myself right now- I'll blame it on the
movie. I know... I should erase this email rather than sending it... But I'm
too lazy to erase it ^^