From: lord_ph at comcast.net (bryce)
Subject: IE Content Manager

KF wrote:

> Hacksaw Jim Duggan?

This 80's wrestler has nothing to do with computer security, and i would
greatly appreciate it if you would take your useless babbling to another
email forum. :P

(sorry, i couldn't help but use this opportunity to poke fun at some
people that take this list a little to seriously,which i feel is
becomeing a problem. In the words of bugs bunny,"Never take life too
seriously, you'll never get through it alive." ).

b.