From: lists at computersecurityonline.com (lists@...putersecurityonline.com)
Subject: visa XSS?

Mauro,

This is quite simply a fraud that is designed to get people to part with
their authentication details via a fake website. This is all the rage in
the fraud community at the moment and has targeted most of the major
online banking sites at some time or the other.

Most people don't realise that they are being directed to 64.21.80.2
because the URL starts with www.visa.com. It is just a confidence trick
on an internet scale.

Have a look at the following for some more details :

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=833786

Merry Christmas,

Simon

--
Simon Biles                            /// computer security online ltd.

useroption=SecurityUpdate&StateLevel=GetFrom@>
64.21.80.2/~gotier/verified_by_visa.htm