From: gszappanos at virusbuster.hu (Szappanos Gábor (VBuster))
Subject: Show me the Virrii!

There are some reliable independent reports. On of the is:
http://www.virusbtn.com/conference/vb2002/abstracts/retrospective_testing.xml
the other are the Heureka test performed by VTC Hamburg.
http://agn-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/vtc/naveng.htm

Not always signature, not completely useless.

Regards,
Gabor Szappanos