From: nocon at texas-shooters.com (noconflic)
Subject: Ahh shucks!!

Nothing new, great, earth shattering etc.... I just can't stand
spam. (Yes, this very e-mail may be spam, but i don't care)

anyone know of a list dedicated to website follies ? ;P

SPAM Message...

Subject: Someone is researching your background
From: WOMC SUPPORT <support@...exch.net>

Someone has just begun to research your background via our website.

This email has been automatically sent to you so as to make you aware that your background is being looked into.

The popularity of our website is currently growing at a very rapid rate.

If another person begins to research you in the future we will again inform you via email.

You may learn about the research being done here:
http://womc.info/pass.php?a=search&b=5&c=nocon@texas-shooters.com

If you do not want to be informed when users research you please add yourself to our Do Not Email List here:
http://womc.info/pass.php?a=donotemail&b=nocon@texas-shooters.com&c=true

Sincerely,
WOMC Support Department

Ooopsie!

https://word-of-mouth-connection.com/search/search.php?nav=search&action=8&report_id=&email='

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_eror() in /var/www/html/search/search_8.inc on line 9

-nocon