From: gui at goddessmoon.org (Poof)
Subject: Is the FBI using email Web bugs?

Actually- the problem with that is that fine... it won't allow any ports
except for the needed 25/110/143... Then what's to stop an image from using
http://www.spamsite.com:25/110/phonehome.jpg?emailaddress(or whatever)

... Nothing!

Nice try though... Best protection is through your email client. O2K3 does
it native ^^

~