From: mlande at bellsouth.net (Mary Landesman)
Subject: 45% of the free files collected via KaZaA contained malware

Hmmm... Interesting stuff. I also noted the report says "The number of
viruses exploiting known vulnerabilities to infect or spread grew from 36 to
50 in 2003" and notes that 28 of these exploit MS01-020. My research, which
I thought was incomplete, shows 160 viruses exploiting known
vulnerabilities, 54 of which exploit MS01-020.

So much for statistics. :-)

Regards,
Mary Landesman
Antivirus About.com Guide