From: dfbarth at akiva.com (David Bartholomew)
Subject: 3 new MS patches next week... but none fix 0x01!

It's interesting, too. I grabbed up both the login.htm and tried to get the
form.php (which redirected wget to logged.html) files. Picked through them,
and I've got this question for the list:

This really long 'form action' item
http://www.citibank.com:achaaa9uwdtyazjwvwaaaa9p398haaa9uwdtyazjwvwaboundpyw
wgc2l6zt00pjxtvgc2l6zt00pjxywwgc2l6zt00pjxt398haaa9uwdtyazjwvwaaoundpywwgc2l
6zt00pjxtvgc2l6zt00pjxvgc2l6zt00pjxt@....239.150.170/login/form.php

obviously contains the 0x01 exploit. What I'm curious about is the HUGE
amount of crap in between the : and the @ sign. I mean, if the 0x01 exploit
is 'good enough', what's with the extra characters?

.dfbarth

***
David Bartholomew, MCSE, MCSA, MCP, Net+, A+
Technical Lead - Akiva, Inc.
***