From: zaki_e2 at indiatimes.com (zaki_e2)
Subject: security, sex and jokes

this is the begining of the disclosure. In the coming days we will discuss in details E2-labs the so called security company based at Hyderabad in India.

To start with E2-labs is not a security company. Well it ofcourse runs as a institute where one hardly finds a talent in the field of security. In fact the so called Hyderabad based avid hacker Zaki Quereshi doesn't know even the basics of computer. Unforunately for a security company he is the CEO.

In the coming days you will find enough of security issues with a special emphasis on the plight of Indian companies.

To be on the lighter side of life we will make sure we keep you informed about the events at E2-labs. The live sex show at E2-labs, the miserable conditions of the security squad and of course we will have a series of Zaki jokes for you. The main characters would be the main protagonist Zaki himself his close associate Suchitra and the funniest of them all Mr. Reddy.

Till then... Enjoy the Hype at http://www.e2-labs.com
[Beta] HelpClick onthe image to chat with me