From: cdowns at drippingdead.com (cdowns)
Subject: Re: January 15 is Personal Firewall Day, help the cause

Out of curiousity, you cant get people to stop smoking with the
"National Smokeout Day" what makes anyone think that this would do
anything ?

Most people consider thier computer the equivelent of a hammer ( a tool
), in the toolbox at 4:00 pm sharp until they start thier next workday.

maybe im wrong, I wish the best on this.

~!>D