From: hescomingsoon at verizon.net (William Warren)
Subject: netlux.org down? :-(

it is in russian..and it comes up fine here..slowly but fine..:)
Babblefish translates it wothout a problem..:)

--
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.