From: 1 at malware.com (http-equiv@...ite.com)
Subject: RE: Flawed Challenges (was Flawed arguments (Was all that other crap about PFW day))

<!--

I had to laugh at this.  Do you seriously think Microsoft has
employees reading this list?  I doubt it.  In fact I issue a
challenge right now.  If *anyone* who works at MS is reading
this list, respond when you read this.
If you don't want to do so publicly, you can email me and I will
notify the list.  (David, are you there?)

 -->

I'll bet your life that they do:

a) being unmoderated this list gets first bang at all releases
b) all releases via this list will reveal a flurry of
tide*.microsoft.com ip's in log on download links
c) misconfigured exchange servers even reveal user names and
referrers of this list under some tide*.microsoft.com ip's
d) some tide*.microsoft.com ip's are using mozilla and opera
browsers as well.

I had to laugh at this.

--
http://www.malware.com