From: pwicks at oxygen.com (James Patterson Wicks)
Subject: Re: January 15 is Personal Firewall Day,
 help the cause

A router that protects you from "Future security holes in the Windows
networking software", huh?  I would love a router like that!  The thing
is, Cisco, Symantec, Network Associates and Trend Micro have joined
forces to try to do what you say your router is doing already.  Tell me,
what is this router have?