From: wuck at chello.nl (Dani Wuck)
Subject: Help Net Security Dot Squatting ?

Daigoku wrote:
> Are you able to go on the Help Net Security WebSite ?
> (http://www.net-security.org) When i try to connect to HNS website i'm
> redirected to a oingo website and you ?
>
> The expiration date of the whois is 2004-01-18, i think they have been
> victim of a dot squatting... ? What do you think about that ?

I don't know the site, but everything seems normal?

This is a snippet of what I've found on the portal:

Review - Implementing SSH
With a bunch of security features, SSH is being adopted by a great number of system
administrators that are trying to implement some way of secure tunneling to their
networks. Although the title of the book implies a very technical publication, the book
should suite a variety of readers interested in how to use and optimize the secure shell.
[more]
Friday, 16 January 2004, 11:59 AM CET

The corporate identity crisis
Secure messaging has traditionally posed a problem in a corporate environment for two main
reasons: firstly, the complexity of maintaining the infrastructure of "keys," which serve
similar roles to unique identification credentials, and secondly, the complexity of
explaining and using the solutions. [more]
Thursday, 15 January 2004, 3:33 PM CET

Review - Beginning Red Hat Linux 9
The many authors managed to squeeze into this title the most important facts for a novice
user and point him into the right direction. Read on to discover what's inside this book.
[more]
Tuesday, 13 January 2004, 5:24 PM CET

FreeBSD 5.2 is here
This release contains a number of significant stability and performance improvements over
FreeBSD 5.1. Read on to find out what security issues have been fixed in this version. [more]
Tuesday, 13 January 2004, 1:13 AM CET

  - wuck