From: michael at bluesuperman.com (Michael Gale)
Subject: Anti-MS drivel

HAHHHAHAH

--snip--
> Business on the other hand is moving slowly to Linux.  Why slowly?
> Who do you sue when your business is hacked by someone who planted a
> backdoor in the Linux kernel?  Won't happen you say?  Let's see,
> almost happened once already . . .
--snip--

Oh please ... did you read the wed site or did a friendly who knows how
to read explain it. The site says a public DB that offers TEST and BETA
kernels was attacked. It also says that the intrusion was caught which
would suggest that this was a unsuccessful attack.

I like how you point out one unsuccessful attack on linux but leave out
thousands of successful working and money costing Microsoft windows
problems.

Michael.

--
Hand over the Slackware CD's and back AWAY from the computer, your geek
rights have been revoked !!!

Michael Gale
Slackware user :)
Bluesuperman.com