From: cheekypeople at sec33.com (Lee)
Subject: Anti-MS drivel

To move any kind of new system, network, office systems, email...takes time
and money.
While there are better options for everything we do, the simple fact of ROI
and IT becoming the service industry it was always destined to be, causes
alot of folk to re value, and alot of the time make do, or spend less on
migration.

I look after a 10,000 user network, now if I make one simple change to a
template or how folks work, I have to think of support costs, training
costs, and loss of business and work rate due to the new system being in
place, and thats just for starters.

To move people to the next version of something is still hard, but incurrs
less cost (well you would think hehehe) but anyways, my point is, having all
the answers in my mind doesnt make my busines run better, Facts figures and
a sound plan and even then I would have to turn in down, due to the cost of
just getting those figures and plan hehehe

Have to base my decision on business not IT, as they are the ones that pay
for it.