From: jtole2003 at yahoo.com (j tole)
Subject: PHRACK 63 is OUT!

Well since no one has yet to mention the blatently
obvious so I guees I will give it a go. Of coarse it's
a fake but has no one noticed that the official phrack
#62 isn't out yet? or was I the only one who knew it
was a fake before I was done reading the subject line?
na, I can't believe that. I guess I am just the only
one with the empathy to tell the masses, everyone else
is just laughing at you.

http://www.phrack.org !!!

ph1zzle a.k.a. J. Tole