From: dfs at roaringpenguin.com (David F. Skoll)
Subject: Anti-MS drivel

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Gregh wrote:

> > > I get tired of anti-MS drivel.

> > *I* get tired of people who dismiss reasoned arguments as "anti-MS
> drivel."

> So show me where I did that in that email.

Above, and in the subject line.

[...]

> Let's put it another way - if it weren't for MS you wouldn't be able to sit
> on your high perch of morals. That suit you?

What a stupid argument.  If it weren't for drug dealers, you wouldn't be
able to feel superior.

For the record, I have never used Microsoft software, either at work or
at home, except for a six-month period at one of my very early jobs.

> The fact is that there wouldn't be half the jobs available were it not for
> MS.

So what?  That's completely irrelevant.  Microsoft had its day; that day
is now over.

Please respond to my point about the serious Windows design flaw that's been
known for 17 years and continues, to this day, to be exploited.  Don't
avoid the issues.

Regards,

David.