From: dan at losangelescomputerhelp.com (Daniel H. Renner)
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Anti-MS drivel]

Yo guys,

How do you keep a group of people from attaining any sort of goal
whatsoever?  How do you make any group smaller and less powerfull?

SIMPLE.  Keep them bickering about ANYTHING.  Which color, creed, beer,
pizza, or operating system is better than the other.

Fall into that trap and you've made your group that much smaller, that
much less powerfull because instead of doing what they like to do -
they're bickering about something.

And even a newbie can see that nothing gets handled, fixed or done when
you're wasting time bickering like a bunch of fish-wives...

I'm not saying that these things can't be discussed, but when it goes on
for rediculous lengths of time, it's only bickering and nothing more.

Cheers,
Dan