From: kaneda at magi.net.au (K_aneda)
Subject: RE: Readability of Full Disclosure Communic
	ations

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 12:40, Brown, James (Jim) wrote:
> Depends on your client.
> Most good email clients do- mutt, pine, elm, Kmail, Eudora.
> Mutt's my favorite when I'm not chained to The Beast.

Thanks - using evolution, but the subject checks it uses are fairly
lame.   Methinks I may have to revert to code hacking.. AGAIN..

Just CC'ing this to the list, I meant to word it differently as a reply
to the previous poster.

Please stop replying unless u have an efficient threaded view patch
against the evolution one, 1.4.5 only does subject, and hey, ppl change
the subject all the time :)

--
 - K_aneda