From: geggam692000 at yahoo.com (D B)
Subject: off topic

>Well, let's end this with just one last statement:
I'm >rather glad that
>most European nations don't handle gun control the
way >the US does. The
>mortality rates concerning gun shots in the EU are
FAR >less than in the
>States.

simply put the freedoms of arms placed in the US was
supposed to be a balance on the govt ... in the case
of a runaway leader or govt we have the ability to end
their existence

for no other reason is that right important ...and u
better pray to whatever god u worship the guns never
quit being what little balance they still are

there is nothing but the armed citizen to protect the
world from the US at this point