From: ksmith at chartwelltechnology.com (Kenton Smith)
Subject: Culprit Bio: Perfect Storm Averted or Just
	Ahead?

If you're a FORTH programmer, can you comment on the validity of this?

"It was also unknown that the virus infects the BIOS of the computer it
infects by injecting a 624bytes backdoor written in FORTH which will
open port tcp when Mydoom will be executed AFTER febuary 12."

I'm not a programmer, nor am I a BIOS expert, but this seems bogus to
me.

Kenton

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 11:04, Clairmont, Jan wrote:
<snip>
> If there are a 1000 Forth programmers in the world I would be surprised.
> They would need communications knowledge, programming, being one myself
> there are not too many of those.   This narrows the gene pool significantly
> if anyone in the know is searching.
<snip>