From: dan.bolton at crenlo.com (Dan Bolton)
Subject: MyDoom bios infection

-----Original Message-----

>Sorry Juari,
>
>> It appears that what I called sooner a BIOS BackDoor is more of a
>> Microsoft Windows exploit.
>
>.. but you've lost all credibility.

While I applaud Juari's efforts, there is a BIG difference between a Windows
exploit and alteration of the system BIOS (not that I doubt the latter is
possible, just a big jump).  In order for one to maintain credibility of
information, statements of discoveries must be made carefully.  What MAY
have been an otherwise correct report is now tarnished with questionability.
I can't fault anyone that doesn't take it as fact.