From: pappgeza at tolna.net (Papp Geza)
Subject: MyDoom download info

Hello Wray

2004. janu?r 30., 21:56:22, ?rtad:

Plenty of software I am  curious also, but secure, the how over there, which out there won't, VMWare run for instance,. His encoding shies unfortunately on account of worm one bug under about runner debugger systematically. Worm I looked on hexeditor, and other professzional debugger. This debugger worked any further, but shied one time bug. I look out gets such now, how debug surroundings, and their the machine applications heavy. The raid may not be fed up with rating  is written the hasty virii code plenty of. worm did not acclimatize his this encoding such, as  therefore antivirus notice programmes more heavily, but information may decode she several, what. Suchlike raids' date also. The malware must not ally ntp serves towards him. the Malware to get
the date is own code, that plenty of information. The IRC and serves towards the relationships him ntp
are fairly evident  you wrote. true this totally. But I do not calculate, malware dynamically generated allies that how through possible something
web pages (on port 80).  Timestamps possible springs are there inside worm code. Malware is aware of his that not after run one debugger and anti virus, what is his code she. Non may yet outgoing relationship. We are aware of, so that this trash virus knows the web pages, in where hazardous programmes are she  anti virus, updating, etc. Well timestamp may be outer relationship gets after him when inhering code, how the more step kell she. I am not aware of this trials. True over there seems, how the given one sufficiently getting virus writing, to be little
chance  but succesful even so well may get analysis. The worm reflects after the dealing the lab after just totally precisely dealing the real world, margin we may not wait what plenty of.
 I Deem (, and I hope, so that the worm reflects after the dealing the lab after totally precisely dealing the real world  and everyone we get one kind of 'schrodingers catlike' deja vu). Trouble would be the much bigger, if not we would get that, analizist would mean dares bad but encoding, and.

Plenty of valid you are your full stops you, but pessimistic little...:)

--
?dv?zlettel,
  Geysap                             mailto:pappgeza@...na.net

www.gyik.com