From: dspisak at nonmundane.org (Daniel Spisak)
Subject: MyDoom download info

If you had read the README-FIRST.TXT file you would know that the files
are self-extracting archives.

Secondly, wouldn't it be somewhere in the neighborhood of dumb to
massively idiotic for me to post virii examples that I have trojaned
with my own backdoor and then post links to them on a public discussion
forum where everyone can quite obviously see where my email originates
from, let alone the fact that I PGP sign all my email to this list?

Sorry if I come off a bit pained here but it just seems obvious to me
how utterly stupid I would have to have been to have tried something
like that. You also don't see anyone on this list mentioning as such
was done to any of the examples they got from those same links when I
was emailing people who requested it before I had posted the URLs here.

Daniel E. Spisak
Security Engineer
OnlineSecurity
www.onlinesecurity.com